February 01, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Mom :)

Did I mention that today is a very special day !!!!  My mom's Birthday !!!!
 (German)
(English)
Mom, you taught me how to be fabulous by your fabulous example :)  I adore you, admire you, and love you ever so much.  Happy Birthday to the best mom in the entire world !!!! :)  I love you so much and wish you a super fantastic Birthday !  

5 comments:

  1. Aww, you do have a good mom. Happy Birthday Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Molly for the lovely Birthday wishes!!
    What a nice surprise to see your message, when I checked out your blog! You are a wonderful/sweet daughter. :)
    Thanks to you too NC! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. I'm sure your mom was blessed by your birthday wishes. Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those birthday wishes are so sweet! and you are adorable!
    happy birthday to your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet :-). You know, I woke up this day (that you posted) and seriously 'knew' that your post would be like this (I'm good, eh?) -probably because we are connected *wink*.

    Muuuah! Talk w/ you soon. (you're lovely)

    ps... (another) "Happy Birthday, Mom!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)