July 06, 2010


Today I feel extremely happy.  I am having many moments and thoughts of positive realization.  

Of Happiness.  Joy.  Love.

Today I am thankful for:

The smell of fresh rain

That I am able to be in a city but still be able to walk 10 minutes and be surrounded by nature

That I can feel love of my family all the way across the ocean

Being able to wake up next to the only person I ever want to wake up next to for the rest of my life

Walks along the river with my little Stewie

Music which touches my soul beyond reason

Evenings with friends where conversation is purely positive and thought provoking

And for the day itself.  That I am able to experience whatever it brings. 

1 comment:

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)