Here is the entry way. We decided to paint it a honey-golden yellow. To the right are my red shoes and Robert's along with our two german blow-horns for soccer games.
Here is the living room where we relax, entertain and have our meals. It's our central place of hangout.
Our dinner table. The plant is on the table because Stewie is obsessed with it. Haha! We are still looking for a permanent residence for the plant :)
Here is one of our humongous windows. This is where I sit a lot. Except on the window sill with my legs hanging out. It's a really nice and relaxing place to sit.
This is part of our kitchen! The bottle is olive oil and the green canister holds our coffee beans.
The Bedroom
Our bathroom (it was really hard to get pictures in here)
Today Robert and I are headed over to his parent's house in Brehna for some relaxation and fun. We will leave around 2pm and get there shortly before 4. Robert is at work right now and so I have a little bit of time to get things ready for us going. Stewie is coming along too! The weather is supposed to be almost 100° ! So so warm! Robert's dad has a really neat natural looking pool in his garden. He has cleaned out all of the fish and put fresh water inside so we can all go into the water. Stewie will love it I bet. Sunday evening Germany is playing at 8:30 and we will watch the game at his sister's house here in Berlin! I hope all of your weekends are enjoyable.
It is good to be able to see pictures of your flat. It looks like a nice place, and Stewie looks cute in the pics too! Your couch looks very inviting for lounging on. I like all of the hardwood, and clean lines of the place. The windows are nice and big too! Enjoy your weekend. The pool sounds like it will be fun, and refreshing! :)
ReplyDelete