Saturday was a really nice day in Treptower Park. Meadhbh took the S-Bahn because she lives about 30 minutes away and I walked, because I live about a 20 minute walk from the park. It's a huge park right on a huge lake and is full of paths, grass for sitting, plenty of flowers, plants, trees, ...and, and and. It's gorgeous. While we were walking through the park looking for a place to sit, we came across a 'pool like' area for little kids or dogs to play or cool off in. I had never even noticed it was there before and I have been to that park four times since living here. It's a huge park like I said, so it is understandable, but STILL! I was so excited and Stewie was even MORE excited! I got a little sunburned on my shoulders and face because we were outside so long and Robert must have taken the sunscreen with him to the East Sea! But it was worth it :) The day was great.
Sunday Stewie slept until 9-am which was lovely. He isn't having trouble sleeping at all, and that is so nice. As soon as he woke up I took him outside to go to the bathroom. Usually he will poop and pee and then we come inside and have breakfast. After breakfast this morning I took him to Treptower Park again. I thought we should spent a good amount of time there while it wasn't SO busy and I would feel more relaxed with him running around without his leash on into and out of the water. Here are some pictures I took this morning/afternoon of Stewie in the pool. It's almost like a really small lake. There is a ridge around it though (which doesn't show up in the pictures and the fountains in the center aren't running today) You can see where the fountains come out of the water though on photo #1, 3, and 5. There are a couple of them right behind him in those pictures.
Robert will be arrive home sometime around 5pm. I am excited for him to get here. It will be nice to see him after two days :) We will watch the Germany vs. England Soccer game together. He will be a little late here to watch it because it starts at 4:30pm but will still be able to catch a good bit of it! I am going to try and post these every Sunday again. I hope you as well will be more familiar with your OWN blog posts. It seems as though it takes me to put one up for you to as well...
So get on it !!!
Clever post;) Thanks for informing us all on 'what is sekt', as I know I was a bit curious. I feel much more cultured after reading about it. :D
ReplyDeleteThe photo of you and those of the dog (not quite comparable...haha) are SO CUTE! You look gorgeous and he - I just want to SQUEEEEEZE him. How nice that you live close (enough) to a sweet dog park, a place where he can play and roam freely. I be he LOVES it, and he'll be very happy with you two.
*GREAT game/s yesterday. The Germany (v England) game was exceptional.
How fun to have a pool for Stewie to play in!! He must love it. Yes, the picture of you is beautious I must agree. You look very much like your lovely sister in that pic! ;)
ReplyDelete