June 28, 2010

STUPID SANDALS !

Yo yo yo mah peeps! So today, Stewie and I ventured off to Treptower park yet again!  We left around 11 and spent some time walking around, rolling in flowers, digging in the dirt, watching birds and flies, and playing in the water!
Around 2pm I decided it was time to go home.  Just as we began walking home my sandal BROKE!  It just BROKE!  Let me tell you, this was an 86° HOT day outside.  The ground was BURNING and I was freaking out (inside of my mind)   Treptower Park is about 20 minutes walk from our flat.  And so I took off my sandal what was still in tact and started walking home.  Let me tell you, I have never had my feet hurt SO bad.  They felt like they were literally on fire.  Being burned, which they were.  I had to walk on the black asphalt for 20 minutes.  I walked so fast, but I could have never walked fast enough.  My feet started blistering when I got home and were and still are in quite a bit of pain.  I have no idea how the thong in between my big toe and 'pointer' toe came apart?  I wasn't even being rough with them at all.  I suppose things just come apart some times!
In the evening I will meet Robert at Lidl to get some groceries. Because, let me be honest, the only things we have in our refrigerator are: 2 things of joghurt, BBQ sauce, horseradish, ketchup, marmalade,  tomato paste, two oranges and Bacardi.  NOTHING ELSE!  
  

2 comments:

  1. I love when you wear little to no make up! You are so beautiful! I just want to grab your face and smooch you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your sandal breaking! That was obviously painful walking home. :( Walking and running seem to be dangerous activities for you. Be careful now, your luck can only improve!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)