March 23, 2011

getting my game on

The weather has been so great lately.  Robert and I have been waiting for Spring to come and are so happy that it is slowly arriving !  Because the weather has been so fabulous, Robert and I have been able to spend almost every free day that we have together outside tossing around the football, frisbee, and getting down and dirty with table tennis !!!  We have been playing so much table tennis lately.  It's really great too, because the park directly utside of our flat has a couple tables to play !! We literally open our door, take 10 steps and we are there !

5 comments:

  1. SO happy to see a new blog up!! Oh my goodness!! Table tennis?! This looks like SO much fun!! Hahaha...I can just imagine how viscous you must be ;) I'd love to take you on someday :) ...so these tables are set up down in your courtyard area? too cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you have that so close to home. I wonder if parks "here" have ping pong tables.? What a great idea.!
    I am happy to see that you are enjoying yourselves! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having fun! We're supposed to get up to 50 these next couple days. I'll definitely be out walking Ole, but no table tennis in our neighborhood.
    Do you knit less as the weather gets nice? I'm finishing up a couple small projects and then I put the yarn away until fall. I might keep a pair of socks going, but not much else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freakin' CUTE! All of it, everything - the 'header' on your page, your pics, the ping pong, the spring wreathe! :) How adorable. ('e' optional *wink*)

    I'm happy to see you are having fun, enjoying yourself,the weather, your lovely man-friend Roberto. :-) I bet you HWEHIP (accent on the first H) him in ping pong. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay table tennis!
    i wish the park by my house had table tennis....

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)