The weekend has come and gone, and Robert and I have already spent a lot of our time off outdoors. We walked to a used book store and browsed their selection followed by sitting outside enjoying the warm weather while eating some tasty food ! I ate a Currywurst (German sausage with special tasty sauce) and french fries while Robert enjoyed a Döner (Turkish wrap with lamb meat inside)
Robert has been so busy with play rehearsals that he has been arriving home between 9:30-10pm each night. Naturally, I have dinner ready for him when he arrives. Yesterday evening, we enjoyed oven roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, peas and carrotts. The oven roasted chicken was so moist and perfectly cooked. I cook the chicken we eat on the top of the stove and don't usually cook it in the oven. This time, I chose a recipe that cooks the chicken in the oven for almost two hours. It was such a lovely change and one that I will do more often.
Happy Monday to you all !!!






i love the hat & sock combination! very, very cute :)
ReplyDeleteand oven roasted chicken is soooo good.
Very nice pattern and choice of colors, I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like spring has arrived! So sunny, and no need for a winter jacket.
ReplyDeleteThe food all looks so good too!
The socks and hat certainly are nice! !
you two are so cute! what a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeletelove the hat - you're right, it goes perfectly with the socks.
What a cute set! Love the colorwork.
ReplyDelete