October 10, 2010

Today is Sunday, and the weekend went by quite quickly.  Friday evening Robert and I went to a nearby Shisha place (which is about a 3 minute walk from the flat) and stayed there for a couple hours.  We smoked peppermint citrus shisha.  It was really nice, and I have never had that combination before and we both enjoyed it.  Afterwards, we came home and watched the Germany-Turkey soccer game.  Germany won, 3-0.  Woop Woop !  For dinner I made meatloaf, red cabbage, and sauteed rosemary potatoes.  It was quite tasty !

Saturday, Robert's parents came over in the afternoon around 1:00.  Robert's mom made some homemade spaghetti which was very delicious.  They were here for about 2 hours total and I spent the entire time out on the balcony with Robert's mom talking about things and then we went for a short 20 minute walk or so around the neighborhood (Robert's mom and I)  While we hung out, Robert helped his dad with something on his computer.  
 Here is Robert's mom sitting at the table smiling at her two boys hanging out together :)
 me :)
 The new Autumn Plant Robert's mom bought for our new flat.  I LOVE it !  It's perfect for the season and looks so nice in our flat.  It's little things like this that help make a flat so homey and special.
 His mom brought us some wine from when they went to Africa, which we were excited to receive!
After Robert's parents left, I had to leave as well, but for work.  After 11pm I arrived home and was gladly welcomed by some friends over from Robert's acting school (I knew they would be there).  Jorge (from Spain) and Jesper (from Finland)  I have hung our with Jorge a couple of times before, but it was my first time meeting Jesper.  We played music on the guitar, talked, and popped open one of the bottles of wine Robert's mom gave us.  It was tasty, and the time was terrific !!!  Everyone left around 4am and Robert and I were in bed and falling asleep quickly !  Here are some  clips from the evening !  Make sure you have about 7 minutes time to enjoy !
Now this brings us to today, Sunday !!!  I have the day off because I have worked so much over time, that I have racked up 5 days holiday (added onto the little I have for this year) which is very nice!  Robert and I are sitting on the couch.  He is playing Battlefield and I am blogging, and relaxing in hilarious comfy clothing :)  I am waiting for Robert to make some delicious rice for dinner (as he is the best rice maker of the two of us)  and we will continue relaxing and enjoying our Sunday afternoon together.

2 comments:

  1. I got to say, I loved the video - won't deny the fact that I MAY have had 'watery eyes'...haha. Jesper, Jorge, and you (of course) are great to listen to/watch/experience the music (of). Lots of fun, it seems. I can't wait to be a part of a chunk of your day to day life! I will say that you won't catch me with a guitar singing a song..haha ESP to a camera :)
    *Where were Robert's parents in Africa? --curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your voice makes me cry... in a pleasant way :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)