Today is a major CLEAN EVERYTHING day. I mean everything. Robert has some things which he has accrued which are simply full of junk. Old boxes from previous shoes he has purchased and so on. Today I have a hefty to do list:
1: Go through medicine-toss what is old and find place for remaining
2: Purchase tea-lights and incense (as both are running low)
3: Finish drying flowers Robert gave me for my birthday
4: Wash, hang, and fold laundry
5: Work on knitted baby leg warmers
6: Do dishes and clean up kitchen (this means refrigerator too!)
7: Make Chili for tomorrow and Stuffed Peppers for this evening as the meat expires tomorrow !
![]() |
| Peppers before going into the oven ! (feta was put on after picture was taken - I must mention this because it TOTALLY makes a difference!) ;) |
![]() |
| Mouth Watering Chili :) mmmhhh If only you could smell it ! |
8: Clean bathroom
9: Sit at the window with a cup of tea and enjoy the sun we are finally having:)
10: Clean up bedroom and take unnecessary items down into the storage room
11: Post pictures of recently finished projects !
![]() |
| Hat and Baby Socks (left) Hat and Leg Warmers (right) |
![]() |
| Baby Socks |
I have managed to finish everything on my list ! My stuffed peppers are in the oven and the flat smells so wonderful. Robert should be home in 10 minutes or so and we will have dinner in 30 minutes or so ! I enjoyed my day and am reaping the benefits with a clean and delicious smelling flat !
How do YOU spend your days off ??!






Looks like you had a successful day. I like to make lists too, that way you complete the tasks you want to.
ReplyDeleteYour knitting all is looking good! Of course!
Those baby socks were my favorite to put on "my babies" as the socks stay on, and are warm.
The food all looks tasty too! I will now be inspired to make some good food today too!