September 21, 2010

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow Robert and I will be spending a bit of our time packing up the flat for our big move to the new place !!!  We were told that we could move into the new flat this Friday, but because the women who is moving out of the flat we are moving into is being LAZY, we might have to wait until Monday the 27th to move in.  But we both have time in the evenings until tomorrow, we will pack then !


Yesterday I took a relaxing bath before I met up with my friend Melissa for some coffee: (pictures before I left!)Special feature in this outfit is a red scarf my mom knit !!!!!
Today, I met up with my friend Meadhbh for coffee and did a little bit of shopping.  I purchased these pants and scarf which I love SO much !!!  I also bought a really nice skirt which I will feature in another blog post !
(above are the new shoes I purchased last time!)

After meeting with my friend Melissa I went to Netto to pick up some groceries for the week !  I bought a lot of things for making Robert's sandwiches in the morning.  Different meats, spreads, and bread.  I also picked up some other things !  Here is what I bought at the store today !  There's bread, tomato soup, shrimp, meat, meat salad, tortillas, shredded cheese, feta cheese, edamer cheese, grapes, ketchup, sour cream, flavored cream cheese, cream, and milk !  Nothing healthy really !!!  But they are all things which are easy to make while everything is packed this week in boxes !
Once I arrived home from the grocery store, I cleaned up the flat a little bit, did some laundry, and made some fettucini shrimp alfredo for Robert and my dinner !

It was a pretty good day, and tomorrow I am off to work at 8am !!!!

I hope everyone's weeks are beginning nicely !

1 comment:

  1. WELL! Looks like you had a nice little ('little') shopping spree! Man, you made out like a bandit. I really like the outfit with those 'trendy' (haha) pants, scarf, and T. It's like - masculine but with definite feminine shape, great colors (but Earthy at the same time) and as a whole it's a great ensemble on you. You look great ! :)

    Happy to hear you have been doing some hanging w/ friends.
    side note: can't wait for YOU to be making me some delicious dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)