July 29, 2010

      Monday the 12th, I had a meeting with Adlon Holding.  I was really nervous because I had missed a lot of training from my wisdom teeth coming in, my deep leg wounds, and strept throat.  It was really bad timing for all of this to happen.  The meeting went over well though. We remade the contract so that it started the 13th of June.  This means I am already getting paid !!! I have a salary pay which is so nice!  I also get paid a really great percentage of each service I provide as well as commission on products I sell.  I feel like I nailed the Jackpot of a job.  We will see how much money I am bringing in though once August rolls around and I am actually working.
      When I first started training for Adlon Spa, we were using Skin Ceuticals for a skincare line.  Just last week, they have redone their whole skincare line and are now using Dermalogica.  This is awesome, because Dermalogica is a way better brand (in my opinion) and will be really nice to use.  It is also a little bad, because I have trained with Skin Ceuticals this whole time.  Saturday-Yesterday (Wednesday) I was at the Dermalogica Institute Berlin from 9 until 5pm.  Today will be my first official day in the spa taking Clients !  AHHH!!!  I wonder if I will have a German or English speaking client first and what my first service will be !  I am working from 2:00-10:00pm
      I am SO freakin' excited to finally have a job.  And to actually be getting paid right now as we speak.  At the end of the month I should have a nice chunk of change in my bank account for the flat, insurance, etc, and then the rest will be saved for who knows what.  Just saved !  I think Robert and I will have an easy time saving and not spending so much money though, because neither of us spends money on his/herself often at all.
  WISH ME LUCK !!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your job!! I look forward to hearing about it.
    It will sure be fun to have $ in the bank!!
    Good luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly that is SO exciting :-) I am very happy for you to be starting this new bit of your life. Having a job IS awesome. It feels great to go into a place of employment and make money - get that check and be able to BUY things! I resigned from Captel today! Waha - working now full time at Iverson (unofficially), so that's awesome. I hope to talk to you soon. Maybe you can tell me about that line of skin product. Sweet !

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)