First you walk through these doors (we are actually leaving in this picture, so, Robert is walking the wrong way...but if you were coming INSIDE the building you would walk through these doors ahead of Robert: (doesn't the ceiling look cool!)
After walking through this little entryway, you arrive in a courtyard for parking bikes and such. Here is a picture of our section The first window on the bottom left corner is the window from our bedroom and the one next to it which is a little fuzzy looking is the bathroom window (second floor of our apt.)
Here is a picture of a small courtyard for entering the apartment and for putting bikes:
This is the door you will enter to walk into out building! (as seen in the above picture to the left of the bikes)
After entering the white door with the red around it, you walk up these stairs, and here is our front door!
I am standing on the stairs and taking a picture of the entry way after opening the door!
Here is Robert standing in the entry way by the stairs going upstairs (there is the doorway behind Robert going into the living room)
It was really hard to get a picture of the living room because it is so big and a weird shape but here is part of it, we have nice wooden floors!
Here is the view outside the window in the living room (you can see this view upstairs too)
Near to the living room is the kitchen, it is a medium size for an apartment. I would say that is is possibly 2.5 times the size of Amy's (for comparison)
Our little baby fridge, but it is all we need! (that small thing on top is the freezer!!)
Now we leave the living room and head back into the entry way up the stairs!
View from the top!
Now this is me standing inside the bedroom, the right side through the first door is the stairway (you can see a little piece of the rail) the door ahead which is closed is the second entryway, and there is a door to the right which you cannot see and that will take you into the bathroom:
Here is a window in our bedroom (it is the same shape as the living room, and so I only took this one picture of the window!
After leaving the bedroom and walking into the hallway, you take a right and here is the tub in the bathroom from the doorway. Once again, the shape of the bathroom is strange and so it was hard to get a good picture! (You will be able to see everything when you come visit sometime!)
To the right is the sink, on the wall is the thing you push to flush the toilet, and to the left (you cannot see it, is the tub) It's a good sized bathroom and will be nice
And now we leave through the doors which we came in !
We will move in on the 26th of April!!! Woot woot! I cannot WAIT!!!
Love the new flat!! I know that you two are both so excited to move, and have a new adventure.
ReplyDeleteThe flat looks very nice, i like the hardwoods in the floors.
I am glad that your test has gone well so far. All will go SuPeR this Thursday! ;)
Oh man, that looks awesome ! I love the staircase and yes, the wood floors, too. That's something I'll be looking for when I start browsing around. Great choice ! ! I'll be looking forward to hanging out in that place sometime soon, right!? :D
ReplyDeleteDid you see/meet any of the people living nearby/next door? I wonder how your neighbors will be...cuurious.