Easter was such a good time! Friday morning we drove to Berlin with Robert's mom and dad! We went to his sister's house and had my favorite German meal. Knödel, red cabbage, beef/pork, boiled potatoes, and then some pudding cheesecake dessert with coffee of course. Everything was so yummy. The conversation was good, the weather was perfect and full of great people. After eating we enjoyed time outside (there were 10 of us at his sister's house) We sat outside drinking coffee, wine, beer...whatever you wanted and Robert and I played badmitten for a while! It was a lot of fun :)
In the evening Robert and I met with my friend Meadhbh and some of her friends for some wine and to catch up. Meadhbh is Robert's favorite friend of mine. So, it was fun to spend some time together ! Saturday morning Robert's sister and I spent the entire day together !!! It was really nice because the two of us haven't really spent and quality time getting to know each other, so it was good dto get this chance. My GOD did she get a lot for me. I got 2 gorgeous tshirts, 1 sleeveless shirt, 1 dress, 2 new pairs of really well made jeans, 3 oversized men's dress shits (for wearing with leggings) a new swimsuit, a pair of ballerina flats, a pair of high heeled sandals, 2 pairs of leggings, a pair of brown tights, a jean skirt, a light brown REAL leather jacket, a new white leather bag for spring, 2 necklaces, and a pink spring coat for wearing with dresses. Lets just say that she spent about 800€ on me. I asked her if this made her feel sick !! Her reply was, 'no, not at all, I like to buy things for you. So, it is ok.' Oh, how nice it would be to have this endless supply of money :) It was fun to experience for a day. I felt like one of those girls on a television show !!! ( the sleeveless shirt I am wearing in the first and 3rd pictures is one she bought me ! )
Saturday evening Robert and I took the train from Berlin to Brehna where his parent's are living and enjoyed the evening relaxing. His mom made us an incredibly tasty meal for dinner !! She made some chicken stuffed with brie cheese wrapped in bacon and tomatoes with a very yummy gravy. She then made some garlic bread to go with. It was incredible ! She truly is an amazingly talented cook and I have a lot to learn from her
In the evening Robert and I rested. It was nice to be able to relax. Sunday morning Robert and I woke up and went on our easter hunt !! It was SO much fun and I felt like a little kid. His mom just watched and laughed at us :) I think she really enjoys seeing us so happy together. We were fighting like little kids over who found what. hah ! We got so much chocolate it is not even funny. I even got a super cool t-shirt from the easter bunny and some lotion and bathwash. Which I have been saying that I really want some good smelling items for my body! So, this works out perfectly !
I feel like a princess...and that is good, because I am one
Awww, that was such a cute post! I like the end: you are INDEED a princess and I'm happy that sometimes you can feel that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting someone to accept your place ! That makes things a bit lighter, eh ? A load off...and even more awesome that you've got yours in line (but I think that you mean MAY instead of March). Also, seriously!? You can't just pick and choose certain words to start spelling the British way. It's all or nothing. haha, you're hilarious. *shakes head*
YAY for the Easter Bunny. He/she/it didn't stop by our place. :( Sad times.
....huh ??? What am I spelling the british way ???? Colour...that's it, and it's what my fingers naturally go to. Don't hate !!! Such a random pointless thing to hate on ! Enjoy things, don't criticize.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that you have found a flat that you are both happy with, and also good that someone has taken the one that you are currently in!
Easter sounds like a fun time for you both. YOu always seem to have a good time when you visit Robert's family. :)