February 10, 2010

blish blam bloo

Monday I spent a lot of time studying German, reading, and yes you guessed it: CLEANING!  Afterwards I watched the movie 'Up in The Air.'  Which was pretty good.  I enjoyed the message behind it and the acting was enjoyable as well!  For lunch I ate the other half of my ice cream which was very tasty!  I am happy I refrained myself from eating all of mine Sunday and saved the other half for lunch!  
      Tuesday Robert and I went to the salon where I got my hair re-coloured and trimmed. He got his hair cut as well.  I feel a lot better having the roots touched up as they were incredibly outgrown.  When Robert and I returned home we made some coffee (from our lovely new coffee machine) and relaxed in the living room and caught each other up on our mornings.  Robert also told me that we are going to this place next Sunday !!!! http://www.mayamare.de/Sauna/Willkommen/  How exciting will that be !!! I have never been to such a nice spa and such.  It will be incredibly relaxing and nice.  Oh how this boy spoils me :)  So, I will definitely look forward to Sunday!


      And today is Wednesday.  Today the day went really fast.  After German class I felt really sick with a stomach ache and so Robert wanted to come home from work and snuggle with me for a bit because he was feeling bad I wasn't feeling well and wanted to 'take care of me,' as he said.  In the evening after my stomach started to relax Robert and I went grocery shopping together and bought a lot of food.  It’s always really nice having a full refrigerator!  We bought cereal this time and that is something we have not bought since October!   And we also bought my favvvooorite joghurt with knusper inside.  It’s like a  really crunchy granola-ish type of thing.  Sooo tastey!  It is definitely one of my favorite things to have for breakfast or a tasty dessert! Once we arrived home from the store Robert snacked on some ice cream while I ate a carrot.  I finished up some Laundry and cleaned the kitchen up a bit while Robert played a videogame on the computer ;)  Around 7pm Robert had to leave for Handball Practice.  While Robert is away I will make Chicken with Curried Rice for dinner.  These first three days of the week have been incredibly exhausting and I look forward to tonight's sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Budge.... the two of you look so Happy!!! That Spa looks like it would be thouroughly enjoyable. I can definately see you hanging out there. The cereal kind of looks like Cheerios with honey. I am wondering how the granola in the yogurt stays crunchy while all packaged up together. Yes Grocery shopping is fun, at least for me. I think mom likes to tag along but I prefer going solo as well. I went today actually, this time I went to Woodman's in Janesville which is a change from my usual trip shopping in Madison. It went rather well and I think I will make Janesville my regular stop for groceries from this point on. We had Pizze for supper tonight. Twas delish as usual!! It was our favorite frozen pizza, Home Run Pizza. MMMmmmmm!!! How did you make the curried rice? How nice to have a coffee maker as it really makes a difference in the outcome. Always good to get an update and see some more pics of your doings, say Hello to Robert from me and remember I love you so much Molly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I will have to order "up in the air" from the library, as a lady I talked to today had recommended it too. So we will watch that next weekend, as I already have our movie for this weekend. Tonight I made some chocolate chip cookies, that contain no eggs, sugar, and are actually good for you, and tasted good. I will make you both some the next time I see you. ;)
    The spa looks like a wonderful place! You two will have a great day! You are both so good to each other!
    yes, it is good to have ones hair looking spiffy! I look forward to hearing about the spa! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauteous pics ;) Honey balls look delicious..haha. Excellent choice. We don't really ever eat cereal it seems; I'm not really sure why that is. Is Robert a big cereal eater ? Or is it you that enjoys them most?

    That spa/sauna looks amaaaazimg. I'd love to spend a day at a place like that. I wonder, are spas something that Robert has been to a lot in his life? Like, does he attend annually or anything? Those Europeans and their bodily pampering..ha.

    Hmm, you liked Up in the Air that much, eh ? Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I did watch it, but I don't think I'd watch it again. It was good, flowed fine, made me laugh and made me 'tear up', but it didn't strike me as BRILLIANT or anything. Different strokes for different folks ;)

    Lots of love today, Mode.

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)