April 16, 2011

Surprise !!!!

Youuuuuuu guessed it !!!! Robert and I are the happiest people on this earth. We are so greatful to have this lovely gift come into our lives at such a perfect time. I found out that Robert and I were having a baby on Tuesday, February 22nd. Above are pictures from the exact day I foud out, I was 4 weeks pregnant then, and it was such a happy day for the two of us !

This past monday. I received my 3rd ultra sound so far. It was by far the neatest, sweetest, most adorable thing I have ever seen !!!! I measured 5 days farther along than I thought (so instead of 11 weeks 1 day which is what we thought I was the first two appointments, I measured at 11 weeks 6 days). The baby was sleeping and sucking his/her thumb. It was so sweet and made me smile from ear to ear. I could cry just thinking about it. It was so amazing and truly unreal. The baby looks like a REAL person now !! Hands, toes, eyes, ears, tooth buds !!! So amazing ! After about a minute, my OBGYN moved the ultrasound and the baby woke up !!! It started to move and jump around, wiggling it's fingers and flapping it's arms ! It is now able to hiccup inside of me too !! This day was filled with moments I will always cherish, and was one of the best experiences I have ever had !!!

So now you know our larger than life knews !!! We are having a baby !!!! My expected due date is October 30th and we could not be a happier mama and papa to be !!

6 comments:

  1. yay yay yay!!!!! congratulations to you and robert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is pretty darn exciting!! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! how wonderful!!! so excited to hear this news!!! (I'm smiling from ear to ear too!) :D

    Also, do you think I could mail you some peanut butter? Is customs cool with food? Just say the word and I'll send you some Reeses love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the imagery you painted. Flapping limps...:-) adorable. ^^customs IS cool w/ that sort of food. Just no meats!

    I wish I could be there with you for all of it. I will make sure we share some of the moments together. YOU enjoy every bit of it. - though you don't need to be 'told' that. Seems as though you are, and that makes me smile.

    Love you! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Awww, your comment means so much ! Thank you for taking the time to brighten up my day :)