Robert and I went for such a lovely walk today. There was a light coat of snow on the ground so minimal that my shoes barely left a footpprint. It was -3C outside which made it slightly chilly, but still warm enough to not freeze. We love our saturday walks had such a lovely time together out and about in the fresh air :)
While we were out for our walk, I wore a pair of my favorite leg warmers. I knit these quite a few months ago and haven't mentioned them yet. I wear them all of the time and they get more wear than any of my other legwarmers. I knit them with varigated sock yarn and included six cables in each legwarmer. It was a mistake using such busy yarn because the cables were almost completely lost. In the end, these get so much wear and when I don't have them on, I find my ankles to be very very cold.
Happy weekend to you all !!!



It is nice to walk outside, I do agree! The leg warmers are cute, functional, and something that You created. ;,
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics from your walk, and I love those legwarmers, too! you've got great style. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable - love the leg warmers! perfect for a winter stroll.
ReplyDelete