On another note, I received a package yesterday !! I was reading a book, while relaxing in the bath, with a head covered in conditioner when all of a sudden buzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the ringer on our door was buzzing. All I could think of was:
''A package, a package ???!! WOOP WOOP !! I don't want to miss the mailman !!!! I NEED to get up and pick up the phone to answer so that I can see who it is !!!!''
So, I got up out of the bath, barely dried myself off to answer the phone and tell the man which floor I live on and to HURRY UP !! (no, I didn't really tell him to hurry up, but gosh darn I sure thought it!) I then ran into the bedroom and put on jeans, a tee, and slipped a hat on over my wet hair full of conditioner. After all of this hustle and bustle, I answered the door and took the package from the man followed by a signature and him leaving. After his leaving, I looked around the hallway and bathroom only to notice that both were FILLED with wet puddles. I laughed and cleaned it up quickly because I was in a hurry to rinse out my conditioner so that I could tend to my box from my sister!!! Here is a photo of the gifts before being opened, and after !
Boy oh boy did she spoil me ! Inside the package was a photograph of my sister and I when we were little roller skating around ! I got an amazing zune mp3 player loaded with tons of goodies !!! I will be so excited to put my most favorite knitting podcasts on it ! Robert is more than jealous and I will let him borrow it on mornings to work that I am not working and will not be taking transit! I even got some tootsie rolls! YUMMYYY!!! They aren't sold here in Germany, and were such a treat. I actually have them in my knitting bag now, and will snack on them very sparingly as I want them to last. She gave me so many other amazing things and I am ever so greatful for continuing my Christmas into January. How spoiled can one person be ??! I definitely feel spoiled and sometimes that's ok :)
Robert received a bar of BACON chocolate (how COOL!) It is Sunday afternoon and we still haven't opened our bars of chocolate from my sister, Amy. I am sure they will be opened by the time next weekend rolls around. I am very curious about this bacon chocolate bar. On one of the knitmore girls podcasts Jasmin talks about how she loves them and am sure I will too !!! Amy also gifted Robert a Milwaukee Brewers cap since it is where she lives ! She says he has to represent ;) haha ! Naturally, it has an M on it and we also say represents me (Molly) and he wore it upon receiving it until going to sleep (where of course he took it off before sleeping!)
THANK YOU AMY !!!!!!!!





OOo very nice new mittens, are they for you? Impressive. How exciting getting gifts in January...looks like you received some goodies. I especially enjoy the cute picture of you and Amy, how adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the mittens! The design and color are great. I am also busy with knitting, but cannot post pics, as I am using your great idea to start holiday gifts NOW. I plan to have them completed and wrapped by the first of December. ;)
ReplyDeleteWonderful mittens! They look fantastic and they look warm! They kind of look like Bella's Mittens on Ravelry - my daughter has been wanting me to make a pair for her.
ReplyDeletewhat gorgeous mittens you designed! they're absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeletei laughed at your story of being so excited about getting a package that you sopped water throughout your house - i would have done the same thing!
and bacon chocolate! i am intrigued. i hope you post a report on how it tasted.
what a lovely pair of mitts! you're so talented!! and the grey is such a wonderful neutral color. you'll wear these to death.
ReplyDeleteDa nada, mi hermanita :-) I love you (!) and I hope to talk to you again soon.
ReplyDeletePs, You deserve everything lovely in the world.